Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was my 1st version army list, the army list below this one is my "improved" version.

"Sammael on Jetbike-205 points.

Belial-130 Points.

Troops: Attack Squad "Levi": 6 Ravenwing bikers, with 2 meltaguns, sergeant with meltabombs and powerfist. With 1 attack bike with multi-melta and landspeeder with assault cannon/heavy bolter.-420 points.

Attack Squad "Mordecai": 6 Bikes, with 2 melta-guns, includes apothecary, Ravenwing company standard and sergeant with melta bombs and powerfist. With Attack bike (multi-melta). Squad has landspeeder: heavy bolter/assault cannon.-475 Points.

Fast Attack: Strike Squad (otherwise known as "Support" squads) "Esther": 3XLandspeeders, Multi melta, 2 heavy bolters, 1 assault cannon and 1 Typhoon missile launcher.

Elites:(Terminator ser Deathwing Terminator Squad "Israel": With apothecary, assault cannon, 2 Lightning claws, and thunderhammer. (Belial leads squad "Israel".-280

Deathwing Squad "Abraham": 2 Power fists, assault cannon, chainfist, pair ofLightning claws, and Thunder hammer.-250

Grand Total:Exactly 2000 Points.

This is my first army list ever: I started with 40k a few months ago. This list is designed to be tournament competitive and is-as you can see very "Elite". The strategy will be maneouvering the Bikes with air in support to precision strikes where "Abraham" and "Israel" will be teleported in, focusing on one part of the enemy at a time-esp. if there horde armies.

Some questions: Should I use plasma guns in the my bike squads, esp. plasma pistols for "Mordecai" which has an apothecary? How effective is plasma guns with bikes?

Thanks guys-this is my first army.

ps I thik I might be a bit low on the terminators-in like a city fight or something I might increase it to 3 or 4 squads."

The above is the list I posted yesterday. After some comments from a helpful individual I sharpened the list. I'm still thinking between Sammael on a jetbike or a landspeeder-I just like that plasma cannon with BS5.

Deathwing-Ravenwing Strike Force:

Sammael on Jetbike-205 points.

Belial-130 Points. Lightning claws.

Troops: Attack Squad "Levi": 6 Ravenwing bikers, with 2 meltaguns, sergeant with meltabombs and powerfist. With 1 attack bike with multi-melta and landspeeder with assault cannon/heavy bolter.-420 points.

Attack Squad "Mordecai": 6 Bikes, with 2 PLASMA GUNS, includes apothecary, Ravenwing company standard and sergeant with melta bombs and powerfist. With Attack bike (multi-melta). Squad has landspeeder: heavy bolter/assault cannon.-485 Points.

Fast Attack: Landspeeder with assault cannon/multi melta. 100 Points.

Landspeeder with assault cannon/multi melta. 100 points.

Elites:(Terminator ser Deathwing Terminator Squad "Israel": With apothecary, Deathwing Standard, assault cannon, pair of Lightning claws, and thunderhammer. (Belial leads squad "Israel".-305

Deathwing Squad "Abraham": 2 Power fists, assault cannon, chainfist, pair ofLightning claws, and Thunder hammer.-250

Grand Total:1995 Points.
What do I do with 5 spair points? lol. Reckon I should add a plasma pistol to "Mordecai"?

This list is designed to be very hard hitting with intense close range fire power. Its also likely to be substantially outnumberd-hence the two apothecaries-no unit is really expendable here. Deepstrike with teleport homers on bikes will be used alot.

Do you guys think its better for landspeeders to be in squads or individuals? thanks.

I'm rather intrigued to hear you guy's critiques on this on this list. Is it better than the first one I posted?

thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a reason why there are no replies. Was something done wrong. Usually Ravenwing-Deathing makes for a much more interesting read than "noob drop-pod marines". :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for this being two years late, it's just that I signed up today.

If this is possible, maybe you could exchange the meltabombs in squad Mordecai for another chainfist . Or u could exchange the two assault cannons on the landspeeders for 2 heavy flamers, and have the 2 of them hunt transports together. One blows it up with the MM, and the other flames the squad. The remaing points could b used to take a third LS with a HB

·
Registered
346 Posts
No one plays a list like this Go ahead and own some people :D its a solid list at the moment just get your tactics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.