Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna work on a new army. Going with the themed style. All my regular troops have assault style bodies and running legs (gonna cost some money but want to have a stylized army). I have the codex and with rumors going around of a new one soon, I am putting some feelers out. should I go with the idea that the dark angels and blood angels rules are going to be the norm? I am working on my assault squads now and wondering should i just make a 5 man squad and "work" around the idea of the army going with 5 or 10 man units for the army? Or make the sqaud as many as I want as per the codex now? Just some feelers, not a real rules question as the new dex is still being worked on. thanks all

·
Registered
142 Posts
pretty cool idea to use all running legs, how are you going to get those? you're not just going to buy a million assault marines are you? I would recommand battlewagonbits... if you're starting an entire army now, i'd say just get like 60 legs, so you can make squads of 5, 8 and 10 as much as you want. Remember that dark angels bodies with those skirts and tabards and stuff don't always fit with the running legs...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it will cost some money. But i plan on using the legs and the torsos from the assault marines. They will all be running to get at grips with the enemy. I can get the 5 man box set from my local dealer for $22.00 a box and trade in the jump packs to BWB and get credit for their site. It is 5 men at a time but i plan on taking my time and doing it right (by right i mean the way i feel my army should be styalized) So it will be a slow process but hope the finalized work will be worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts