Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok Terminator honours have always been one of the things i cant get my head around. the rules explain it pretty poorly

in one section it says "all characters selected must take TH. then another section says some characters and veterans etc already have TH and have the bonuses already in their stats and may not take them again.. so which is it? seems pretty stupid to have sections that condradict eachother..

For example.. My Commander is a Chaplain, master of sanctity. So does he already have TH with the bonus attack in his stats & points cost? or do i need to take them again and pay another 15 points? (bringing his Attacks from 3 up to 4)

Also if he has A3 as his standard attack stats. If he has TH (provided its not already included) and a boltpistol would that mean he has 5 attacks?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would also like to know this beacuse I use a chaplain in my BTs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chaplains and other characters(libby, chappy) do not have terminator honours included so you may buy them again(DA must buy). Veteran Sergeants and models with Terminator Armour have it already.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Also if he has A3 as his standard attack stats. If he has TH (provided its not already included) and a boltpistol would that mean he has 5 attacks?[/QUOTE]

will this be if I buy T. Honors for my chappy

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote from DA codex

"IMPORTANT NOTE: DA grand masters, masters, librarian's, Interrigator chaplains, & some Veteran Sergeants are members of the Deathwind and therefore have Terminator honours.The +1 attack bonus has already been included in their characteristics & may not be taken again"

Dunno about you guys but to me. that means u dont need too/cant pay another 15 points for TH and get the +1 attack again. it is included in the A3. so my chaplain with bolt pistol will have 4 attacks. not 5.

Anyone disagree?

·
Registered
364 Posts
DA_recruit said:
Quote from DA codex

"IMPORTANT NOTE: DA grand masters, masters, librarian's, Interrigator chaplains, & some Veteran Sergeants are members of the Deathwind and therefore have Terminator honours.The +1 attack bonus has already been included in their characteristics & may not be taken again"

Dunno about you guys but to me. that means u dont need too/cant pay another 15 points for TH and get the +1 attack again. it is included in the A3. so my chaplain with bolt pistol will have 4 attacks. not 5.

Anyone disagree?
not about the DAs but for my BTs I have to buy it so my chappy gets Five attacks not four

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually GW released a revision to DA rules. after the quote i posted, the revision says:
"Characters: a DA army no longer uses the hero, lib, & interrigator chap profiles in codex:Dark angels. Instead, they have access to the Commander, Librarian & chaplain profiles listed in codex:Space marines. All characters selected must take T honours."

Now i am confused.. ok so they use the different profiles, but to me.. even if a DA army is using a Normal SM chaplains stats instead of an Interrigator chaplains stats.. he is STILL a DARK ANGELS CHAPLAIN and is therefore DEATHWING and therefore has T HONOURS!

why the hell do GW need to change things and make it confusing..

Can someone please explain whether the rules revision means DA's now DO have to take TH's and pay the +15 and then get the +1 attack too?.. or whether the first quote i posted is still true?

*curses at GW for changing things!* :((

thanks.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
DA_recruit said:
Actually GW released a revision to DA rules. after the quote i posted, the revision says:
"Characters: a DA army no longer uses the hero, lib, & interrigator chap profiles in codex:Dark angels. Instead, they have access to the Commander, Librarian & chaplain profiles listed in codex:Space marines. All characters selected must take T honours."

Now i am confused.. ok so they use the different profiles, but to me.. even if a DA army is using a Normal SM chaplains stats instead of an Interrigator chaplains stats.. he is STILL a DARK ANGELS CHAPLAIN and is therefore DEATHWING and therefore has T HONOURS!

why the hell do GW need to change things and make it confusing..

Can someone please explain whether the rules revision means DA's now DO have to take TH's and pay the +15 and then get the +1 attack too?.. or whether the first quote i posted is still true?
Ok, here's what you do:

Forget the DA codex except for Ravenwing and rules of weapons and wargear.

For a DA Grand Master:
Use a Master with Terminator honours and stubborn, costs 95 pts.

For a DA Master:
Use a commander with Terminator honours and stubborn, costs 80 pts

For a DA Interrogator chaplain:
Use a Master of sanctity or reclusiarch, with terminator honours (no stubborn), costs 115 and 100 pts.

For a DA LIbrarian:
Use a Codicier or a Epistolary with terminator honours and stubborn, costs 135 and 120 pts.

For Ravenwing HQ, use the above except a master / grand master and forget stubborn. Use directions in DA: FAQ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts