Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If value for money is how much time you can spend using something then Quartermaster certainly wins the prize.

Having the app for a couple of weeks now, I am only just coming to finish the fourth army on it. This is painstakingly tedious and slow! but I think the speed at which I can build army lists of the codexes I've inputted is worth it.

Do you guys use apps like Quartermaster to make army lists? Do you like them?

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
How much more sense would it be for GW to get off their....chairs.....and get their own app on the market? And maybe this time something that they can actually support/update when needed (unlike the old program they released years ago)

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I'll stick with ab also, plus battle scribe works well enough, albeit a little confusing to get files.

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
How much more sense would it be for GW to get off their....chairs.....and get their own app on the market? And maybe this time something that they can actually support/update when needed (unlike the old program they released years ago)
So they can charge 30 bucks for it? With GW's pricing schemes, I'd rather have anyone but them producing such an app.

AB works fine for me and I can throw the PDF it generates on my rooted kindle fire running CM7.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts