Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a copy of enemiies of the imperium ( now i see why the other program is so popular ) and i came across somthing odd.
when i upgraded my lord to a terminator I have to purchase his combi bolter and power weapon seperate.
I always assumed termi armour came with these weapons as part of the price of the suit.
I know that the chosen get these weapons standard when you upgrade them but what about the lord?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
282 Posts
That might be a common mistake. The termie armour in the wargear section in the sm codex states that termie armour does not include weapons (im pretty sure thats what it said). But you always the armour and weapons seperate.

The reason its cheaper for chosen is because could you imagine have to pay 42 points for a normal csm w/o weapons?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info gm

I thought after consulting the codex that the weapons were A la carte, it had just never occured to me befor I saw it in front of me ( I did know about the chosen though..)
Thanks for helping to clear that up :yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.