Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here's the deal.. I want to put several power fists in 2 units, probably about 1 or 2 per unit. But the problem is the "chaos accessory bundle" which includes a power fist AND a bunch of stuff I will never use, + then I would hafta buy my army's(death guard) shoulderpad seperately. My idea is, can I use a chaos terminator powerfists since they are much cheaper and the fist+shoulder pad already assembled? I would be putting this on a standard troop model. Honestly this is just to save cash and assembling, but is it possible? I mean would it be seen as against the rules?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If it's a powerfist, it makes no difference really what's the source. As an SM player who spent a long time figuring out is the cheapest way to get Powerfists, I'll share this with you.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=9947010130028&orignav=10

Chop off the protruding claws and voila, 2 powerfists for £2.50 (or 4 for £5). They actually look better powerfists than actual powerfists, as without the claws they look like a giant pair of knuckle-dusters.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Or you could always find players to trade to. if your in the states i have tons of extra bits and probably have tons of power fist to trade

1 - 4 of 4 Posts