Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a librarain with terminator honours deepstrike with a squad of terminators. Also would Twin LC on a librarian be worth it with might of heros and fear of darkness seeing as i wouldnt be able to use the force weapon anyway. That way i can get an even deadlier cc unit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
A librarian with honours cant deepstrike, a libby with terminator aromor can.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, twin LC's are awesome on a Librarian, 7-9 attacks at 7 init, Yes please! Command squad giving Furious charge btw :)

----------------

Do you need to buy Termie honors to buy Termie armor for your librarian? It says the wearer auto has it, but it's usually a pre-req to wearing it, so I didn't know if that was for clarrifications sake on stock Termies.

T-Armor X points, has honors as part of the armor

T-honors, Artificer armor, combat shield= nearly double the X points above, for the same protection

Seems kinda unbalanced to me.

I'm working on my second Librarian, the one w/o the 2 LC's, and I'm trying to figure out which armor he should have.

·
877 Posts
T-Armor X points, has honors as part of the armor

T-honors, Artificer armor, combat shield= nearly double the X points above, for the same protection
Well the point of the second one is that you can still take a jump pack and stuff like frag grenades which you can not have if in terminator armor.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
and in terminator armor you can't use pistols to get the extra attack in CC unless you want to spend the points on another power weapon or something similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts