Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know that various marks are quite useful for various units (MoN for Knight, or MoS for Horsemen for example).

But for my part, I really like the look of the "dark and gritty" chaos warriors - lots of metals, browns and blacks. I believe they have an army that looks like that on the GW site in one of the Chaos articles. Or the Horsemen on page 95 of the army book.

Thing is though, what do you guys do if your unit has a mark of chaos? For example, do horsemen need to be purple/pink themed for slaanesh, rules-wise? for wysiwyg purposes?

·
Registered
20 Posts
If anyone enforced that level of WYSIWYG with me, I would laugh at them.

In that kind of world, I would have to buy a new box of <insert unit here>, then assemble and paint them every time I changed my army list. Crazy.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Let's suppose for a second that you're a massively powerful and yet completely psychotic warrior who has slain countless enemies, sometimes with your bare hands. Or, imagine that you've either earned or inherited the power to command hundreds or even thousands of such men. Now imagine that you go to battle dressed in a pink cloak. Sound ridiculous? It is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.