Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered, in the presentation of the Mordheim game on the GW site, there is no Orc & Goblin warband.

So my question is; since there aren't any warband shown, does that mean there isn't any rules for Orcs & Goblins in Mordheim?

·
Registered
12 Posts
the rules for orcs and goblins were in a town cryer issue in a white dwarf ages ago. You might be able to find them though in a town cryer issue not too far back.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what you basically says is that I have to go looking for old Town Cryer magazines to be able to play Orcs & Goblins?
How about that Mordheim Annual book? There isn't rules for Orcs & Goblins in that?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Or try army builder and download the datafile for mordheim.

I had a look at some of the armies using this as long as you delete it within 24 hours :rolleyes: ...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already have that file, and in the data file there is a orc & goblin list. That was the reason why I wondered, if that list is official? And in what publication I could find the list / rules for them

·
Registered
746 Posts
The forest goblins list isnt official... its part of lustria, and none of those lists are really "official", even though they were all in town cryers.

The official orc and goblin list is in the mordheim annual, along with shadow warriors, dwarf treasure hunters, and i think another human list...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Good to see da boyz in Mordheim. Maybe I'll start playin now dat there is a real warband to play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.