Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do the weapons only affect the 1 person in base contact with the wych that has the weapon?
only 3 people can take weapons per squad right??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok. sorry about this. i was writing out a list using army builder and came across some stuff not in the codex about archaic wargear. being confused i went and looked in chapter aproved and this seems to have all new rules for wargear and wych weapons. These are the correct rules??
thanks again sorry for the pointless thread

·
Archite of Caerbannog
1,582 Posts
Retard said:
ok. sorry about this. i was writing out a list using army builder and came across some stuff not in the codex about archaic wargear. being confused i went and looked in chapter aproved and this seems to have all new rules for wargear and wych weapons. These are the correct rules??
thanks again sorry for the pointless thread
Call me a noob but I get my wych info from the codex. Haven't thought of checking chapter approved.

As for army builder, what version are you running? I am one of the editors (maintainers) of the Dark Eldar file in the latest army builder 1.3x. Somehow they messed around with my Dark Eldar file and now its showing some errors with the latest update.

I will be submitting a new Dark Eldar Datafile to Army Builder for approval, unfortunately it will probably be posted as a patch and later included into the update.

If you are running the latest Army Builder please let me know the errors or conflicts so I can correct them - perhaps you encountered one I haven't seen yet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not actually army builder its the GW version enemies and armys of the imperium. i dont know if thats what you are working with but its what i got my hands on. probably not the best version out there but it was free.
anyway it said in chapter aproved the new rules wud be added to new versions of the codex, so if u have a recent printing i guess all should be good. My version is from about 1997...first codex i ever bought.
anyway 1 more Q, does asdrubal vect maintain his independent character status in 4th ed rules, e.g cant be shot at if other units within 6 range. If he does then he must be amazing. is he worth it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts