Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i can take a hero as a battle standard bearer. now can he carry a great weapon,armour and a magic banner ?

example: a wargor joins a beast herd they are armed with 2 weapons , he can carry a battle standard ,wear armour, and have a great weapon( or is he armed with what the unit has like a regular standard bearer)

please help me out?

·
4,361 Posts
The wargor cannot carry a great weapon or purchase any other weapon, nor have a shield. He can have a magic banner, but then cannot take any other magic items. If he doesn't take a magic banner he can take his normal allotment of magic items. He can also choose a mark as stated in the wargor entry.

SirKently

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so i gave him a magic banner. so he has a hand weapon then? he can wear armour. and able to take a mark i guess korne or tzeench would be best..hmmm

·
Rushing Jaws
1,541 Posts
Bear in mind that the restrictions will probably be changed once the Beastmen get a new army book, and they're the next fantasy army to be released.

It will most likely change to be in line with the other newer books, that is that he can still have any magic banner, and if he does take a magic banner he won't be able to take any other magic items. However the restrictions on mundane equipment will probably be lifted, so you'll be able to give him any of the mundane options that you can give to a regular Wargor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts