Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone seems to know abilties and statblocks of everything in the new book already. But it doesnt come out until march? how?

·
Nox
1,705 Posts
everyone seems to know abilties and statblocks of everything in the new book already. But it doesnt come out until march? how?
I got the advance order spearhead. It arrived a week early for me :)

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
My local GW store has it for in-store review. It's great. Definitelyh worth buying and reading. At the very least, no matter your army, you want to know what you're facing, and this army book isn't very much like the last. It's a total redesign.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My local GW store has it for in-store review. It's great. Definitelyh worth buying and reading. At the very least, no matter your army, you want to know what you're facing, and this army book isn't very much like the last. It's a total redesign.
oh as soon as the new stuff is available at the store and my tax return gets here ill have a new VC army. im just curious where the info is coming from and was hoping for an online source.

·
I have a cunning plan
605 Posts
A fair few people own the book, I got the spearhead yesterday along with the new white dwarf, it was 'new vampire counts day'.

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No online sources. That's the equivalent of asking where to buy drugs. :p

Pretty much all of the rumors have been confirmed and enough people have seen books to know the gist of things.
i was thinking like GW reference sheets not army book pdfs:p

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
Same as a few other bods i got the spearhead a week early, plus the store sometimes lets one or 2 of the more regular customers have a peek!

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Dave ya know where I can get some drugs?

The summary sheet is still the old one due to the new book not being out yet.
i cant even find the summary sheet. lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
its not out yet, ill just tell you that the new codex is awesome, check hte old rumours, mos tof them are true ( almost all are). get that spearhead and worship this holy tome of Nagash with us... praise be to the mighty hand of death

·
Tyranid Warrior Fanatic
2,668 Posts
Army book, not codex. ;) Anyways, my local GW has an instore copy that I've been taking a look at. Unlike 40K, it seems that entire books don't get leaked ahead of time in fantasy.

Its a great book, though. The changes to the carstein ring annoys me and normal vamps can't take the sword of unholy power anymore, but for the most part its awesome. Now if only necros could get a second PD....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts