Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who puts an Elites Inquisitor into his Space Wolf army and uses his psychic hood regularly in addition to Runic Weapons (Nullify powers on a 4+) is that legal to use both of them or do you have to pick which one is being used?

Ever since the 5th ed Space Puppy FAQ came out it states that any model with a runic weapon may use it to nullify psychic powers, but is this in conjunction with the psychic hood?

Any feedback from anyone is greatly appreciated.

·
905 Posts
I believe so, because as you've already mentioned the FAQ allows multiple runic weapon use. And seeing as how he isn't using dual psychic hoods, just the one from the inquisiter, he's "peachey," as they're seperate entities. A bit beardy maybe but legal.

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is what I thought to, cheesy.... Anyways thank you for the reply.

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
Even though there may be multiple RP's within range, there is only 1 attempt to nullify psychic powers.

From the Errata: "Furthermore, whenever an enemy model succeeds on a Psychic test within 24" of one or more models with a Runic Weapon, roll a dice –"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.