Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 2 big things I was wondering. First off is whether or not the frenzy rule for the Hags would require them to charge the closest enemy since it is a war machine. If so how far do they charge, do they take the cauldron with them? I'm hoping and thinking no since the book says they do not pursue fleeing enemies despite hatred, however since they don't single out frenzy, I want to be sure.

Second, I was wondering if the cauldron can use a blessing and then move. I'm assuming the move would be 5 inches, no marching, like other war machines, but the real question is if it can then use its blessings and then move up afterwards, which would make it so much more versatile.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Read the rules for war machines. It has something that says war machine crews can't charge if they are manning a machine I believe. Frenzy units must declare a charge if possible, so the war machine rules should override the frenzy.

I believe that the blessing is declared during the beginning of turn step, like when you check for terror and stupidity. Since movement happens after the beginning of turn step, you shouldn't have any problems with using the blessing then moving up.

I don't have the rule book in front of me, but I think i remember everything correctly.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the rulebook here either so I couldn't be sure but what you're saying is pretty much what I was thinking, I'll make sure to confirm but I think it's safe to say that we're right. Anyway, this makes the Cauldron more versatile than I was thinking so cheers ! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts