Force Weapon (40)
Total weapons cost: 70

Total pts cost: 60+95+70=225 points

Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT:eek:k put halo and Storm shield up. Changed ss to a Thunder hammer

·
Registered
959 Posts
well seeing as you have a force weapon you dont need a power fist/weapon. id give him an iron halo though just to help keep him alive.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what do you suggest for my Librarian to have as another weapon? I really want him to get stuck in and kill in cc, as his Force Weapon will assist him greatly with that and the Jump pack is for getting in quickly. So what do you recommend for another weapon?

·
Registered
260 Posts
if ur set on a 2nd weapon go with a thunder hammer of powerfist that way if ur initiative better then theres use ur force weapon if not turn on the p fist and beat the hell out of em i wud recomend an iron halo though

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But I thought claws only are good if they are a pair :blink: So maybe a storm shield? I'll edit my list. ^_^

·
Registered
425 Posts
A storm shield would be good if your not going to take a Iron Halo, otherwise its pointless. A Thunder hammer would be a good second weapon.

·
Registered
213 Posts
a question that ive wondered about for some time. if you have a thunder hammer and a force weapon, can you make 2 of ur attacks force weapon, and 2 thunder hammer? the same goes for combining all cc weapons(like power fist and power sword)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I just realised what I had put in. :blink: But I'll change that to a Thunder hammer. Immobilising units is fun :ph34r:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sons of Russ, i'm afraid not :( You can only use one weapon in a fighting phase, so you would want to use your Force weapon when fighting mutiple wound leaders (You might want the FW over the TH in that case because another Hero/Leader would have some badass weapons himself and if he's striking first you might not get a chance hit back with your TH) and just when you need to hit at I, but your Thunder Hammer when you need to smash a tank or cause some units to not be able to hit back.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, so I keep the TH, but only use it when I am fighting tanks etc. and use the FW when I am fighting leaders and special units.

Thanks guys (or girls :blink: )

·
Registered
878 Posts
It is kinda expensive even though it is a Librarian. Maybe tone it down a little for smaller games?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Humbug to that comment XV. I'll just own their weaker HQs with my superior Librarian. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

·
Registered
425 Posts
That is one badass Librarian :D
I'd put him up against almost every other HQ out there with a good chance of winning.
Make sure you give him a proper name, he'll do better as well. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Mmm, No, I wouldn't think so, more troops would be good for a smaller battle rather then one pumped up guy, although he could work out really well and just slaughter everyone he comes across...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah maybe. I might just use my Chaplain for smaller battles. He's part of a squad so he won't have many of the "independent only" things.

Anyway I'm thinking of a name for my Librarian. Any ideas?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.