Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I recieved a number of Tau models for christmas, as well as the Battle for Maccragge. When playing against marines, I realised I wasn't quite clear on the order of wounds/saves. Here's the question:

When attacking a unit with multiple units, or indeed with a unit that contains different weapon types, does the other player get so save after each set of weapons has finished rolling for hits/wounds, or after each unit has done so, or after everyone firing on the unit that turn has don so? Also, can a model use multiple saves in one turn, or is there a limit?

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
You will always have your armour save... No matter if 50.000 shots hit you!
When attacking a unit just use different dices for different weapons characters or what ever.
Hope it helps, and happy gaming :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
GrandAdmiralStorm said:
When attacking a unit with multiple units, or indeed with a unit that contains different weapon types, does the other player get so save after each set of weapons has finished rolling for hits/wounds, or after each unit has done so, or after everyone firing on the unit that turn has don so?
He should roll for armour saves and remove casualties after each of your units has fired. If a unit is using several different weapons then you can either roll for hits/wounds from each weapon type separately, or use different coloured dice to represent them. Either way, the opposing player should attempt all of his saves once all the incoming wounds have been totalled up from the attacking unit.

GrandAdmiralStorm said:
Also, can a model use multiple saves in one turn, or is there a limit?
There is no limit on saves per turn so a unit gets to make saves every time they are shot at or assaulted. Just remember that you're only allowed one save against each wound; you cannot attempt both an armour save and an invulnerable save against the same wound, you must choose one or the other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts