Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok THis gives feel no pain once a game, I get that, but it also saiys once per game acts as a focus for summoning Daemons. This I don't get. DOes this mean it is also a Daemon Icon whereby 1 squad of mine can be summoned on the first turn and not scatter? Also, who can take this standard. Any AC, or only chosen, or lords or whom?

393 Posts
northoceanbeach said:
Ok THis gives feel no pain once a game, I get that, but it also saiys once per game acts as a focus for summoning Daemons.
The wording in the codex is a bit iffy. It acts as a focus for summoning daemons all the time. It is an icon. The "once per game" thing is only about the power to give "feel no pain".

This I don't get. DOes this mean it is also a Daemon Icon whereby 1 squad of mine can be summoned on the first turn and not scatter?
No, it works just like a regular icon. So if you buy the standard for an independed character you don't need to buy a personal icon. But it does not work like the Daemon Icon.

Also, who can take this standard. Any AC, or only chosen, or lords or whom?
Anyone with access to the Slaaneshi armory.

Arizzar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.