Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ive played 40k armies quite a lot but this is my first imperium army. i really like the idea of raven guard and shrike is an amazing charecter and model. my ballte plan is to start with just scouts, bikes, and land speeders on the board and giving them teleport homers, then have assualt marines, and terminators drop from the skies accompanied with a dreadnaught and some grey knights (i know you cant play marines and knights if you are following the rules, IM NOT) so far ive got:

10 scouts with sniper rifles
4 bikes with an attack bike with MM
1 land speeder tornado with heavy bolter and assualt cannon
shrike
chaplain with termie armour (going with termies)
5 cc termies
5 grey knights

I was wondering if anybody had tried this before, or have army lists that might work with this. they need to include what i have because im strapped for cash. or another chapter which this idea suits better (prefrable without flesh over steel rule)

Thanks in advance

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
Those two make a pretty good couple together. But there is also a disadvantage to deep striking assault marines; you can't assault that turn.
So basically your hope is to get them behind cover or get them far back enough out of enemy range.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of the armies i play against are very static and shooty so thats why i was going to deep strike them, but i sould just keep them in cover, thanks guys, keep it coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.