Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as im aware, Combat Patrol allows you to make a exceptions on 'certain' Troop Selections etc

I was wondering, seeing as Guard can choose Armoured Fist Squads w.o having to select an Infantry Platoon, can DA Marines choose Ravenwing Attack Squadrons as a Troops choice w.o having to include Master of the Ravenwing? (which would break C.P rules anyway)

I ask because Ravenwing are supposed to be Scouts for the Chapter, and using them in C.P would bring the Fluffiness out of the unit...

And im talking about having a Ravenwing Attack Squadron as my Primary Troops needed for the 1+ Troops in C.P

Any comments? :)

Shaabhekh :happy:

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
As far as im aware, Combat Patrol allows you to make a exceptions on 'certain' Troop Selections etc

I was wondering, seeing as Guard can choose Armoured Fist Squads w.o having to select an Infantry Platoon, can DA Marines choose Ravenwing Attack Squadrons as a Troops choice w.o having to include Master of the Ravenwing? (which would break C.P rules anyway)

I ask because Ravenwing are supposed to be Scouts for the Chapter, and using them in C.P would bring the Fluffiness out of the unit...

And im talking about having a Ravenwing Attack Squadron as my Primary Troops needed for the 1+ Troops in C.P

Any comments? :)

I don't see any reason why not - I mean, combat patrol is a little...flexible... in its basic rules, and it does make a logical sense for ravenwing to be used as scouts, which in effect is what they are anyway.

Still, talk it over with your opponent beforehand, I guess. But honestly, I can't see why they might say no...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) Awesome, cheers for that Cadaver :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts