Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am toying with the idea of making a land speeder heavy Ravenwing army. How many squads / independent land speeders can be taken in a pure Ravenwing army?

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
2,642 Posts
Land speeder squadrons are fast attack choices and can have up to 5 speeders each, giving a possible 15. If you take Sammy you can have attack squadrons with one speeder each as troop choices. And let's not forget that you can put Sammy himself on the speeder - in that case you'd have 12 bikes (2 attack bikes if wanted) and 18 speeders, including Sammy's speeder of doom.

On a side note, may the gods have mercy on you if you decide to put together 18 speeders.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
sounds like its something that would be fun to play for fun once... get destroyed and then you go back to playing real space marines! XD

Eldar are much better at massing skimmers than us. >.<
Ours just look cooler and have assault cannons. ^_^

·
Registered
142 Posts
you would truly need to be blessed by the EMPEROR (not some lame-*ss gods) if you wanted to assemble 18 speeders, i almost threw my speeders out of the window when i was trying to assemble them, and i only have 3!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.