Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

This is a different question from my last thread about them. Basically when firing the 6 shots instead of one, it says they are shot at S4 with -2 to armour saves. Does this include the S4 modifying the save as well? (does it wound with -2 to saves or -3?).
Replies will be appreciated :yes:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AHA! I knew it! Now it makes sense why they cost so much for that ability! Well, I look forward to next using it with it's real rules :shifty: . Cheers for the reply:yes:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn it...I can't read...
I'm so upset :(
THAT'S NOT FAIR! But....I guess I shall have to accept it...for now :shifty:
(also, please don't give all these untrustworthy folk my "real" name...chris....if it is you....I'll find out. Mark my words. I'll find out.).
Well. Whatever.

EDIT: Ah no, it's not chris, I know who it is....

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Revlid is right, the strength 4 modifier is already incorporated in the overall -2 that is stated in the rules. The -2 comprising of -1 for being strength 4 and -1 because it is a bloody great war machine :)

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
I know it's not what you're asking but remember that you don't have to include the -1 for firing multiple shots- that only applies to the x-bows. That often makes multiple shot more handy.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the help guys. I think what I did was interpret what Revlid said wrong. When he said the S4 modifier isn't added on to the -2 armour piercing I thought that rather than saying you did not add it on, I thought he was saying it had not been added on to the -2. Basically like saying it is a -2 with the S4 not yet added on....
Oh well...I guess it makes sense....
Cheers fo the help though, I appreciate it :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts