Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently come into possesion of a reaver titan and was wondering if any of you had the rules for titans from imperial armour update. I would like to be able to use it and need a rule set for it. It has a big plasma weapon and a big lascannon. If any of you can help me it would be most apreciated.

Thanks,
Deathwing

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Welcome to LO!

Unfortunately, these rules are copyrighted, we may not post them. If you want to use that thingie, then you'll have to get a copy of that IA Update book.

jwu

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
When is the new Imperial armour coming out anyway?
Some of the special rules for models from forgeworld are on the site... but not all.
If I were you, I'd get the Imperial armour update...

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
there is no such thing as a reaver in 40k

Well there is no rules or offical forge world modal available anyway..

Use the VDR in chapter approved 2001

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
reaver titan in 40k? well, I suppose next, they'll try to tell me someone has an Imperator tiatan for 40k ;)

*shudders*

man the happy epic memories these words recall...

·
Registered
301 Posts
The Reaver Titan is from Armourcast I think. I don't know if they make rules for them though, or where you could possibly find rules for them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
By god an Imperator would be amazing, didn't they have something like 12 void shields. A detachment of knights would be cool to but I can only remember paladdins. How cool is the GW terrain peice that is a wrecked phantom titan, the only problem with it is that it looks like it's growing out of the ground, rather then the titan being destroyed and it landing there
Still I would love one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.