Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pin your 40k army recruitment texts here.come on,big and cheesy.you know you want 2.

post,the emperor,chaos gods whatever demand it!

please...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um...if thats your army,then yes.something along those lines.maybe even your win/loss ratio.BTW,the poster,did you get that from starship troopers by any chance?(the 'they're doing their part!' bits)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
By the way,my maple infantry will get their advert posted.As soon as i can get a free photo bucket and it gets finished.mead,if your reading this,you might like the humour,especially as my humour sense is developing.

BTW,THIS DOES NOT MEAN ARMIES WHO DONT NEED TO RECRUIT,LIKE TYRANIDS OR NECRONTYR (OTHERWISE KNOWEN AS NECRONS,WHO I KICKED THE HELL OUT OF ON WINTER ASSUALT.TITAN WEAPONS.GENIUS.)ANYWAYS,THIS FORUM IS TO UPLOAD IMAGES THAT TAKE THE PREVERBIAL **** OUT OF THE ARMIES OF GAMES WORKSHOP.MAYBE EVEN DOING ADVERTS FOR YOUR OWN ARMY CAN BE POSTED HERE.

also,avatar change imminent.this time,more people who we referred to in my signiture.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now thats funny.Still having trouble finding photobucket,especially since the nerds at school got the photobucket site closed.You may have to wait a VERY LONG WHILE.We are sorry for the inconvieniance.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Poster And A Drug Fuelled Dream..

Right.Poster take 2.
[/URL][/IMG]
And then something i made on a drug fulled dream.By the way,when i say drug fulled i really mean drug fuelled.i took a hallucenagenic (is that how you spell it?)mixture.

[/URL][/IMG]

See?i really was on drugs.either that,or im just an idiot.Private Message (PM) me for any points.

Click on a image for a larger view.special thanks to impending slaughter!

·
Son of LO
4,529 Posts
The_Outsider said:
The_giant_mantis, that is amazing! It must of taken ages, if only I could do ones as good as that.....
It took about half an hour.. I used Paint for some bits. :wacko:

For the others I used a free programme called The Gimp, which I highly recommend.. A quick google search and you should be able to find it, make sure you get the windows copy, otherwise you'll just end up with a bunch of source code or something. It's more about editing than creating images, really, but it's useful for rescaling pictures without losing so much detail and stuff like that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yer...mantis has a good one,mines just cheap and maybe nasty (especially the 1st one,i blame the warp and microsoft paint!)and that other one by impending_slaughter is a bit on the Starship Troopers side of things.

by the way slaughter,what happened to the bush avatar?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Raptor 4000 said:
Yer...mantis has a good one,mines just cheap and maybe nasty (especially the 1st one,i blame the warp and microsoft paint!)and that other one by impending_slaughter is a bit on the Starship Troopers side of things.
Yeah its from Starship Troopers ;)

Raptor 4000 said:
by the way slaughter,what happened to the bush avatar?
Its back now lol, the other one was just from a convo in flashchat :D

Btw Mantis I'll give Gimp a try it sounds good, thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations mantis!

Right...anyway,the public demands it!1 point of reputation (as thats all i can give that i am aware of)will be awarded to mantis for his 'signs of estatic delights' poster.he deserves it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Please refrain from bumping your own threads unless you have new information or viewpoints to add, Raptor 4000. It is considered quite impolite to remind people of a thread they for some reason or other have chosen not to take an interest in; bumping it back to the top of the subforum won’t miraculously make other members post in it, except perhaps with a sarcastic comment that you would likely rather be without.

What you must understand is that threads have a natural lifespan depending on their content and how they are treated by their owners, and when it’s time you’ve simply got to let them go. Artificially prolonging your thread’s life beyond what’s natural is cruelty, pure and simple. Please don’t keep your threads struggling along painfully like this, it just breaks my heart to see. If you won’t accept the decline and inevitable demise of your beloved thread, then perhaps someone else must step in and put an end to its miserable existence. I know this might be difficult to accept, but if you truly love something, you’ve got to let it go eventually.

I’m leaving the thread open for now in case someone wants to continue it for some reason, but please don’t bump it again merely for the sake of keeping it on the first page of the subforum. Moderators won't condone thread cruelty, and we are ready to do what must be done when all hope is lost. Please don't let it come to that. Thank you for your understanding.

~Grephaun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts