Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about putting some red scorpions in with my space wolves, a little weird I know but they're great models, and maybe into a full army some day. But here's my question before I go burning holes in my pockets...

A. where do you find the rules for them? (which imperial armour basically)
B. would be so much of a crime to "ally" (use) them with my space wolves as greyhunters, sky claws, etc. instead of their counter parts in the SM codex?

As I want my army to be admired and not have to face crap like, "what are those doing in your army?" (a question I wouldn't mind answering but hopefully you catch my drift)

Thanks

·
419 Posts
For the newest rules set, the Siege of Vraks part two has the rules for the Red Scorpions, but its only for a tactical squad. I went looking through all my Imperial Armour books and actually cant find rules for Commander Cullin, so I'm assuming he doesnt have his own and you are to make it from the Space Marine book.

·
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting...I would've thought he'd have his own rules like Inquisitor Cruez, I think he's called, but now that I think about it Cullen is just a terminator captain.

I actually own vraks 2 for my death guard and I must've over looked the red scorpions.

Thanks mate!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I went looking through all my Imperial Armour books and actually cant find rules for Commander Cullin, so I'm assuming he doesnt have his own and you are to make it from the Space Marine book.
Under the forgeworld site go to downloads, there is a pdf of for his stats, he's actually really nice. Eternal warrior terminator that can actually use a relic blade!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.