Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else finding that their browser isn't redirecting them to the main pages? I've tried Firefox and IE and both are doing the same thing. On the redirect page I see this written across it:

function exec_refresh() {window.status="Redirecting..."+myvar;myvar=myvar+" .";var timerID=setTimeout("exec_refresh();",100);if(timeout>0) {timeout-=1;} else {clearTimeout(timerID);window.status="";window.location="http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/forum.php";}} var myvar="";var timeout=20;exec_refresh();

Just curious to know why this has suddenly happened and I'm now having to "click here if your browser doesn't redirect you".

E.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Aha! Back to normal today. If someone gave the background stuff a tweak, thanks for that.

E.

EDIT: 24 Nov: and it's back to not redirecting. Oh well..

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Captain, thanks for replying. It seems to have a mind of its own, this situation. If I enter my details (saved to Firefox) in the login boxes and hit enter before the site has fully loaded, it seems to work as normal. Or maybe that's just hogwash! Thanks for bringing it to the attention of Those With The Keys.

E.

·
Administrator
159 Posts
Thanks for reporting the issue guys. I just tested it out in FF and I had the same issue. Funny enough when I tried it with Chrome it worked but it did leave this error message hidden on the top of the forum main page.

var sidebar_align='right';var content_container_margin=parseInt('346px');var sidebar_width=parseInt('326px');
I am going to report the issue to our Tech Team.

Thanks

- dm, community support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts