Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, so do I - and you won't believe what I surfed right into just yesterday!

TEARDOWN

A freeware fan-made Space Hulk computergame! 8X
Naturally, the following six hours kind of vanished.
It's nearly as good as the original boardgame used to be. ;Y

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
Good find.
I still have an original complete boxed game of SpaceHulk plus both expansion packs and a second sets of floor tiles for all three. Used to take almost as long to cover the floor with corridors as it did to play the game!

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
Bloody hell. That is quite disturbingly addictive....and hard.

Thanks for the linky.

·
351 Posts
This is the awesomeness. I'm going to DL it tonight and start converting the actual missions from my old Space Hulk board game.

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
Ah crud. Looks like I miss out - they've deactivated their downloads, due to possible issues with the GW legal team.

Hopefully it won't all be over - or maybe i'll have to find a copy elsewhere!

·
2,076 Posts
Its really good.
Nostalgia warms my bitter heart.
Rock hard too

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
I'd forgotten about all the weapon jams. What was the rule for that, roll a double or a double six?

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
I'd forgotten about all the weapon jams. What was the rule for that, roll a double or a double six?
it was only on overwatch, and doubles I think, I could look it up becasue I am half way through creating terrain for a space hulk campaign at our local indie stockist

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts

Any double and only on overwatch.

Never actually played the board game though.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
first ed was brilliant, second ed over complicated it with a desire to expand it. (needless to say I will be using termies Vs Genestealers for the campaign)

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
I've got an absolute mountain of board sections for the first edition in storage. Some of the first GW models I painted where Terminators for Space Hulk, that said I posted a link earlier in the thread to a site with some nice pictures of a 3D cast resin board; doing something like that has been on my 'to do' list for nearly two decades!

·
2,076 Posts
Doubles?

I got the newer version, with the fancy multi-part Termies and Stealers.
You got 2 Dice for the storm bolter shots and a Jam dice. I always thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
242 Posts
OMG, my first painted mini was a Chaos Space marine from Space Hulk, he is horrendious.

Its was such a fun game, if anyone can re-link me to a current download site for this, it would e cool. Thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
D'ho ... the site is on hiatus , I hate begin the last person to the party, I gave up senior year finals for ps version.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts