Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the latest news letter from GW and found this...
Tallarn Boxed set

They are gonna be repacked as long as the stocks last 'cus of the new Taros campain. Really a step in the right direction GW! Now we just have to hope they do this with the rest of the old regiments...
Will be released in March, gotta buy at least one then!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cool! I would buy some but, im more of a valhallan man myself. But still, GW took a good step in the right direction.:yes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
any idea if they will do the same for the rest of the guard, like the preatorians, or mordian? The preatorian guys are really cool, i want a hundred of them, to recreate Zulu!!

·
LO Zealot
1,692 Posts
Are the Tallarns still metal? Cos that would kinda suck. I was hoping for a nice big boxed set of 20 that look like the cool new forgeworld Tallarn heavy weapon teams and rough riders, with their long-las'. Now that would be cool.

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would be cool indeed. But sadly, they are metal.
At least you don't have to pay £2.50 for each model :)
They also re-realesing all blisters and such so I am finally able to make that Tallarn army I always wanted.

·
Registered
93 Posts
darqueknight said:
hopefully one day they will remake all the special IG units in plastic, can u imagine the converting possibilites?
Oh heck yeah! Although the last time an emmisary of GW USA was up at my local venue, I asked that very question. He kindly told me that plastics are just not cost effective for "every" model - the molds to make the metal ones are aleady built, and the developement cost of making new molds just for plastics would not be worth it. He did mention that the metal molds were getting old and some were needing to be relaced (I took it as a hint that we'd see more plastic soon) - this info is olde though. I heard this before the Cadian/Catachan plastics re-release about 2 years ago.

But here's to hoping anyway!

·
Registered
328 Posts
dude If they ever come out on plastic, i would make a taliban army for my IG to kick the crap out of

1 - 16 of 16 Posts