Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently gave someone bad rep. Is there any way of reversing this? I thought I was giving him a positive thing and I don't want to screw up again.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
628 Posts
Flagellate yourself until you are unconscious.

When you wake up say 5 Hail Mary's then drink 5 Bloody Mary's. Don't get the two mixed up!

If that doesn't work PM a mod or you might get bad rep yourself. ;)
 

·
Monkey of Mystery
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
...and maybe PM the guy you badrep'd, if you haven't already, just to explain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,129 Posts
I thought normal members, ones who have nothing under their avatars, could not give out bad rep?

To correct what you did, your rep power is 0 from what I see so you probably didnt take any of the points from the person you bad repped. Otherwise talk to one of the supermods or blackhat to remedy the accident as Joker said.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
You shouldn't be able to give bad rep as you are not enhanced. Only enhanced members can give bad rep. You probably just gave him no rep, even if you had given him positive rep, seeing as how you have no rep power anyway.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
389 Posts
gamesondemand said:
You shouldn't be able to give bad rep as you are not enhanced. Only enhanced members can give bad rep. .
I can also give bad rep. It has come and gone. I once noticed that I could no longer give bad rep, and posted about it. I was told that only enhanced members can give it, but now the option is back.

Must be a bug of some kind. Not a big deal for me since I have yet to come across a situation that calls for negative rep ;)

Arizzar
 

·
I am a free man!
Joined
·
4,941 Posts
Arizzar said:
I can also give bad rep. It has come and gone. I once noticed that I could no longer give bad rep, and posted about it. I was told that only enhanced members can give it, but now the option is back.

Must be a bug of some kind. Not a big deal for me since I have yet to come across a situation that calls for negative rep ;)

Arizzar
Curious. I have also noticed that I used to be able to give bad rep, but now I can't. I came looking here to see what was up about that. So ... only enhanced users can give a bad rep now? (If so, the FAQ should be updated.)

Not that I've ever wanted to give bad rep ... until just recently, that is. It crossed my mind in the last two days when brother-captian [sic] stern -- in all three of his incarnations -- was such a fricking tool on the Daemonhunters forum that he got banned. Three times in about as many hours. I would sorely have loved to have given that guy all kinds o' negatory rep.

Otherwise, I have to say my tenure here on LO has been ... well, great! Kudos to the mods.
 
  • Like
Reactions: darkreever

·
LO Zealot
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
number6 said:
Not that I've ever wanted to give bad rep ... until just recently, that is. It crossed my mind in the last two days when brother-captian [sic] stern -- in all three of his incarnations -- was such a fricking tool on the Daemonhunters forum that he got banned. Three times in about as many hours. I would sorely have loved to have given that guy all kinds o' negatory rep.
It wouldn't have mattered, he would have just made a new account, and then you'd have to nrg rep him again...;)

Oh, what a tool he is.:rolleyes:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top