Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently making a digital BB pitch that I plan to print on to A1 paper and play with, and I decided it was a convenient opportunity to combine the dugouts onto the one board / page for ease of use. to seperate the three, each 'area' has a symbol identifying it: Dead & injured is a gravestone, KO'd is a red cross, but I don't know what to use for just the standard Reserve box.

I've goolge searched so many different permutations and am getting nothing! Help! here's a WIP thumb of what it looks so far, about 80% done:

PS Friday night crew is the name of my gaming group, and thats our symbol...

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Thats a pretty good idea, doing it on the computer then printing it out. And its looking awesome so far, good work!

I would probably use a blacked out picture of a person maybe with a circle around it, to suggest there is stuff there but they just aren't around yet.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
that makes it sound like a crime scene where the bodies have been removed :D

I was thinking of doing some benchseats, but they looked a bit weird and weren't really obvious. Maybe something like a Gatorade tub (or that bloodbowl equivelant I forgot what it's called).

Edit - Does anyone remember the name of the gatorade thing? and where I can find an image of it? I remember seeing someone do a logo of it but I don't remember where...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Blood Bowl Corporate Logos link to the logos, didn't see the Gatorade one, which is called Haterade in the BB universe. I would put benches in the reserves so it is more like a dugout and more like the actual board.

*EDIT* Apparently there is something called Ogreade, but I like Haterade better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts