Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay peoples you wana know about harliquins heres what i know. harliquins are a very special army cuz the list is small smaller than DE . HARLIQUINS HAVE NO SAVE. BUT they have a +4 cover save. You may think they suck at this point but shut up im not done just yet. they are incredible in close combat . and are very hard to hit in close combat cuz holofields they make you half your WS . NOw the Most Brutal unit in the harliquin army the Solitare. A solitare has a weapon skill of 8 yes 8, 4 base attacks and is soulless. what is soulless you ask it means he cant be pinned passes all leadership rolls and no psi powers afect him . PSI ATTACKS / WEAPONS DO NOTHING. Heers wher it gets reel nice he can assualt 12 inches and that last 6 inches if he dosent use them he geta a extra attack per inch he dosent use of that six for a grand total of 12 attacks on a charge. thers mor but im too lazy to type it so go to

www.{Ads-Protection}.com the no1 place for eldar DE harliquins And Exeodites on the web.
on some of this i may be wrong but look for people on the message boards :a gl thanks for the room too talk too much

·
Registered
84 Posts
heh, well thats a lil to late for me to know, you could download the codex harlequin on gw site under eldars!!! and my god they are incredible
!!! have to use the solitare against my friends deamonhunters army!! no psicannons can hit him!! he he not thats a kick and damh think about it !!! 10 attacks on any unit!! their dead!!!
and plus give someone the d-field you HAVE TO make a +6 to hit the person in closecombat!!! thats evil
to bad they cost so much!!
one harlequin troops cost as much as a deamon hunter!!!

but hery im making my de army to convert a solitare plus otehrs into it!! going to be sweet
or an Alaitoc ranger army with a solitare in!!!
is there anything more evil then teh solitare in cc!!! i dont think so!!!
and think of the mix of DArk lances and Bright lances!!! thats evil

·
Registered
857 Posts
I love 'em! Harlequins own!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Nightshade: Note that you may not combine harlie's kiss with powerblades, so you either wound 2+ and armour saves are allowed, or you ignore armour saves but you only wound 5+.

If one GK hits the solitaire...well...instakill.

jwu

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nightshade, you know that psycannons are just heavy bolters that ignore invuln saves, they aren't psy blasts or anything, so i'm afraid that you still get hit by them.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Originally posted by ArchonAstaroth@Oct 20 2003, 03:35
Nightshade: Note that you may not combine harlie's kiss with powerblades, so you either wound 2+ and armour saves are allowed, or you ignore armour saves but you only wound 5+.

If one GK hits the solitaire...well...instakill.

jwu
i believe u but where is this stated? i ahve a friend who says that they combine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i know about the psycannon, ark was to tired when i typed! But there dosent stand anything about a harlequin kiss cant be combined with a power blades, what stands is Powerblades and Ribe blades cant be combined!!! but even if they are, i dont think you wound on a +2 and still ignore armorsave! or something!! God damh headache

·
Registered
857 Posts
Troupers actually suck. And, on closer inspection, Harlequins are not that great. At least against Marines/Chaos- against Guardies and Sisters (who plays Sisters? Besides me and Mel?) they will own.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
they dont combine because theyre 2 different types of wargear you can only use 1

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
well actually thats wrong some war gear can be combiend with each other i havent seen it first hand but its supposed to be possible ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
It says that Rive blades cantbe combined with Powerblades otherwise it would be a killer cc weapon
the person is killed if you hit a 6, and you ignore armorsaves!!! think about fitting a solitare with Powerblades and Riveblades if you could!! then he would have 11 attacks instead of only 10 if he charges the 6 inches!!! wich reminds me of Tau firewarriors are dead if a solitare charges them! wiped a squad out in 2 trounds!! then slaughtered 2 broadsides!! he he so funny!!! combined teh solitare with a Alaitoc ranger army!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had a friend who had a 2000Pt Harleqin army stolen :( but they were pretty powerful

·
Registered
857 Posts
The Solitaire needs to have a Toughness boost, or he will be chopped apart in the counterattack from his CC opponents. Several Solitaires with Kisses stand a good chance of destroying a Marine squad without any response.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Harliquins by themshelves arn't that good. They fold way to easy in the Shooting Phase and if the enemy attacks back in assult then they dont get there 4 cover save

But If another race takes them as allies then they are powerful

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have a harliquins army, and it hard to play like the exact opposite of my tau army but its swee. You can only have one solitare in your army. Also i was thinking about starting sisters of battle i might start reading the threds for help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.