Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This week i decided that my 1998 exile from 40k would come to an end (now i've a bit more money) and i'd go back to my first 40k love, the Eldar.

Especially now there are grav tanks!!

So i intend to buy one of the battleforce boxes to get things off to a start. Though i don't see any command squad in the box. Is this something you don't need nowadays or should i pick a warlock to lead my host? My local opponent (also a returning vet) will be getting a battleforce set also (Chaos) are these fairly balanced points wise?

Thanks for having a read guys, all advice appreciated.

127th

·
Registered
356 Posts
For starters you should buy a codex so you know what you're getting in to. You may even decide like I did that you'd rather build your army set by set instead of buying what comes in the army box. Eldar are a lot different now, so definitely look through a codex first and decide if Eldar is what you still want to play.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Agree with shiz, buy the codex and figure out how you want your army to play, eldar boxes are mostly better than most armies but you could still end up with mostly spare parts depending on how you want your "warlock" lead army to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.