Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi LO

I'm looking to convert my "Theme-less" Eldar army into a Harlequin-themed foot slogger force.

My question is, given that we have a old style Codex, is this the right time to invest into new models?

I certainly don't want to go to the trouble converting, swapping, selling and re-painting only for the Eldar have changed making my new style army illegal.

Does anyone know if the current list is going to be good for another two years (or more) years or are we slated for an update in 2010?

I notice that after the 'Nids in the new year we basically have Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons and the Ordos to update and then GW has updated everyone for 5th.

Seems an updated book could be on the cards...

·
1,206 Posts
I think you might have a while yet. INn some ways Eldar were the first of the new codex's, with the removal of the armory and the insertion of special characters into the main body. At the very last the next years realease schedule seems to be full. I say go for it, no one knows for sure, but I'd guess you'd have at least 2 years of use before a new codex even risked uspeting your army.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.