Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed the ROB extension board and it said at the bottom "You need the realm of battle board to use this extension". Why do you need it? Can you just buy the extension and use that? It would be much more friendly on my wallet, and since I don't have time to make a homemade board this could be great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
"It would be much more friendly on my wallet," Isn't that thing like $90.00? I think youd be better off buying a sheet of plywood for 11 bucks, have it cut into 2 3x4 pieces and 1 2x4 piece. then spending your leftover $75 or so on prepainted scenery and a chunk of felt. No offense to you or anyone that owns the ROB board but that thing is waaaay overpriced!

·
1,206 Posts
Assuming it comes with the clips, you'd need three to make the same size table, but it would be totally flat and £15 more expensive. I flat is no problem GW's battle mat is about 12% of the price of the ROB. You could stick it to a sheet of MDF of lay it on the floor. Even more pocket firendly, like Jakel said, is a sheet of felt, used as a mat or stuck on wood. This is very cheap but does not have the nice flock effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.