Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ : Jack crap

Troops : 9 space marines, one with boltpistol, 1 with grenade launcher or whatever its called and the rest with boltguns.

Fast attack : Land Speeder, lascannon.

Heavy Support : Again Jack Crap

Elites : 1 space marine with chainsword and boltpistol.

Total Points : How do I know, ive only just finished this army! Ive been starting and stopping. Usually with about a month break in between. It is basically the warhammer 40K big set with the space marines on the front!

Views are greatlly appreciated, and any ajustments i can make, even by buying more! I know i need more, but more to improve it, ideas on the second one please.

baros

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Welcome to LO!

Do you actually own the rulebook and the codex? This list is illegal, and some of the things don't even exist in the game, such as a landspeeder with a lascannon.

jwu

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the rulebook, it was a bit of a botchjob, the landspeeder, i found a gun and stuc it on! the flame thing i dont know the proper name for, its the one you need to use the flame template for!

·
Registered
85 Posts
You need the codex. The rules have changed since then. It used to be you could have a multi-melta and heavy bolter at the same time. not any more.

also, you are thinking of a heavy flamer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok! well... my oponents get whipped by old rules!!! ive used to strong a glue, it wont come off without snapping the gunner!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Old rules!
You play by the old rules??

Ok just a tip, get to play the new rules ok?

Anyway nice names for the models...
Once played against a guy who named every model in the army.., Liked his commander a lot...: Mr. Sniff

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i meant my land sppeder has the old rules, maybe i could get a new 1 and just get the muti-melta on it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do, ive been building and painting on and off, i started doing it 3-4 years ago, just played my 1st game

·
Registered
22 Posts
You need at least one HQ choice and two troops choices in a standard mission. If you got one more marine and made the guy with the chainsword and bolt pistol a leader or commander and two squads of five marines each, then it would be legal. As for the landspeeder, just count it as having a heavy bolter or multi-melta.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You've been painting for that long!!!
Ah well about time you got to play then :D

And bornin: he named vitually everything in the army, bolters got new names...: sniffers.
He even maned to be crazy enough to name the rocket launchers homing sniffers...

The guys mad though, and I hate plaing against him.... well he sorta hates playing against me too.

He has thins nice thing about putting every devestator squad on to of hill all around the battlefield... they are always armed with plasmacannons...
The reason he hates me is because I once sent my chaos lord with jet pack jumping from squad to squad and just mincing everything...
That was ofcourse with the axe of khorne from the old chaos codex... you know the axe that gives you an additional attack for every 6 you get on the dices when rolling to hit....
I once ended up with 15 or 16 attacks in one round... with one man!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek: *falls flat on ground in disbelief*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.