Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Some of my friends are starting to play 40k and I'm thinking of running a couple of introducion scenarios. The armys we have are: Ultramarines, orks, and a small army of imperial guard. How many points 1000, or should I make smaller armies (500???)
What scenario should i play, one of the standard senarios seems to be a good pick but witch one???

Thankfull for replys

Captain Octavius
Ultramarines Second company

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'd go with 500pts to start with,
any of the standerd missions are pretty good (though i find cleanse and nightfight quite borring)

i suggest playing these games on a borad which is only 3'x3' though, as most troops wont have transports and it take along time to walk accros a battle field

rescue missions are always fun,
try sabotage and take and hold too (neither of which are standerd missions, but they're both very good scenrios)

·
Registered
126 Posts
In the army list section I posted some rules we used for a 550 point league. The scenarios and board length worked out very well. I honsetly say 550 (or 500) is a perfect point value. It allows you to play a game within an hour or so. An afternoon will allow people to play several games (and play several armies).

Also, a 4' X 4' table works out great also. Check my post out...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.