Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
His jetbikes are many.
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everybody,
here is the fourth Wave Serpent for my Saim-Hann army (link to WIP thread), which will carry my Fire Dragons on the battlefield.

This time (this is my fourth Wave Serpent) I magnetized the hull extension so I can convert it into a Falcon if needed:

I converted the Falcon turret from a War Walker body, and the Pulse Laser is made of a Bright Lance which I made longer (using the barrel of a second Bright Lance). All the weapons and vehicle options are magnetized.

Hope you will like it, as always comments, constructive criticism and tips are appreciated!

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
As usual, you pull off a great, clean looking scheme. The colours are nice and bold. Nice work on the magnetising as well, very funky and practical. :D

Kuffy

·
LO's resident Yowie
941 Posts
Amazing as always mr Quimby.

Only two critiques from me, even though you've converted the turret extremely well, it seems to be a bit clumbersome for an eldar tank. The other thing that's nagging me is the join between the two laser lance barrels. I think it should be a bit smoother.

Awesome tank though!

Cheers
-DDW

·
Registered
384 Posts
Great idea making it into a model that you can convert. Brilliant paint job BTW !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts