Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my Salamander army list for 1000 points, any suggestions/comments welcome.

HQ: 150

Librarian: 150
Librarian 60
Force Weapon 40
Artificer Armour 20
Iron Halo 25
Meltabombs 5

Troops: 595

Salamander Tactical Squad: 215
Salamanders (x9) 135
Sergeant 15
Flamers (x2) 12
Rhino 50
Smoke Launchers 3

Salamander Tactical Squad: 225
Salamanders (x9) 135
Sergeant 15
Meltagun 10
Multi-Melta 15
Rhino

Salamander Tactical Squad: 155
Salamanders (x9) 135
Sergeant 15
Heavy Bolter 5

Fast Attack: 65

Land Speeder Squadron: 65
Land Speeder 50
Multi-Melta 15

Heavy Support: 190

Devastator Squad: 190
Salamanders (x4) 60
Sergeant 15
Signum 15
Heavy Bolter (x2) 30
Plasma Cannon 35
Multi-Melta 35

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i really like this list. its shooty and assualy. but remmeber to drop a guy in a tac squad so the librarian can fit into the rhino witht he rest of them. in th heavy bolter squad, i say drop everyone cept for the 3 bolterguys, the heavy bolter guy and the sarg. sit em abck and shoot. yur opponent wont worry bout them if yhe has 3 rhinos in his face so u can use those points to, a buy extra amror for all yur rhinos( A MUST!!)

second i would drop the artificer armor on the lib. its 20 pts for +1 save woppdee doo. so if u drop the 6 guys and the art armor, u can upgrade all yur sarg's to vet sargests. give all the tactical squad sargents a power fist and bolt pistol. and give yur librarian a bolt pistol, and all yur rhinos extra armor and u still ahve 17 points left over. ohh wait u need ot upgrade to a vet sarg on the dev squad. sargents cant use anythgin from the armory, u need to make them vet sarg. so after u do that, u have 2 points left over.(dont make the heavy bolter team sarg a vet sarg. its just a waste.)

·
Registered
260 Posts
why not put a chaplain aswell in salamanders can swap the crozius for a thunder hammer free

chaplain-106pt
thunder hammer(free)
rosarius(free)
bolt pistol-1
artificer armour-20
terminator honours-15

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.