Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend said that a scout couldnt have artificer armour because he didnt start out as having power armour and that it was an upgrade for power armour. could anyone had this dispute before, and who is right?

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
The description clearly states that it is an upgrade for a model in power armour.

Since scouts don't have power armour...

·
Registered
248 Posts
correct me if im wrong, but the scouts could have terminator armour. I THINK.

I don't have my codex to hand so if im wrong some one please tell me.

·
Registered
827 Posts
They would need access to the armory, would wouldn't happen unless they were vet sagres...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Burn In Hell

scouts cant have term armor because the whole sqd would have to have it and also NEVER EVER EVER EVER give scouts armor upgrades its usless becuase of armor majority saves and scout are cheap c.c. fighteres or cannon fodder 0or cheap snipers aND HEAVY WEAPONS TEAM:yes: if i see you do it ill throw you models inthe fire and stampon them just like i did to that guy who didnt undercoat his models.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Power armour is not an option for scouts.
As earlier stated, Terminator armour isn't either, because scouts don't have access to the SM armoury. Although, if a vet serg is present, then he can have it if you choose to equip him with it..

HPA

·
Registered
248 Posts
and only a veteran sergeant could have the artificer armour as well, (although they can't have it, as previously stated)

my point was that he couldn't give his sergeant artificer aarmour but he could give it terminator armour. I didn't say that he could give it to the whole squad.

·
Ghost of LO
3,861 Posts
You must first where power armour to select artifear armour.

There is nothing in the rule book that stop you from selecting termintor armour however. Except that this is about the stupidest wargear upgrade you could ever give a scout, or any sgt for that matter. Note: you do not get to subtract the cost of the termintor honour that you purcased to have access to the armoury.

So dont do it!

·
991 Posts
fluffy response

A fluffy response would be that Scouts are new SM. They spend time as a scout in order to "earn" their power armor and go on to a TAC squad or something. Only veterans who have fought in Terminator Armor get Terminator Honors, and I think they have to have TH to have access to the armory (I could be wrong on that last part...!)

·
Registered
909 Posts
ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar said:
You must first where power armour to select artifear armour.

There is nothing in the rule book that stop you from selecting termintor armour however. Except that this is about the stupidest wargear upgrade you could ever give a scout, or any sgt for that matter. Note: you do not get to subtract the cost of the termintor honour that you purcased to have access to the armoury.

So dont do it!
Hahaha it would be so funny though.
I can just imagine that some kid out there has already done it..."yeah check out my terminator scout!"

Cheers,
Tycho

·
Registered
248 Posts
yes, i might give my veteran sergeant terminator arour just for a laugh.

"Why have you put that terminator in with your scout squad"

"Thats my sergeant"

OK, it wouldn't really be that funny but what the heck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts