Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm gonna build me a battlewagon from scratch but I don't own an actual model so I don't know it's dimensions. Could someone with the actual model please post the dimensions of the thing? You know 4" wide, 7" long and 4.5" high or something. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree with ArtificiallyEnhanced, but either way, I shall provide your numbers. As you've probably heard, it's not much bigger than a Trukk, but it's 14.5" long, 9" Wide, and 7" high (open-topped model shown on Games Workshop without guns). The wheels/trakks are 3.5" high.

Hope it helps, and I can't wait to see your Battlewagon! If you need any more stuff, then just ask and you shall recieve.

The Flubby Master

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Wha? Are you joking around Flubby Master? It's nowhere near that large. It's actually more or less the same dimensions of a trukk, only a bit higher, with an enclosed front compartment, and a lot more front armor. Overall, it looks like a Mac Truck.

The measurements are about 6.5in long (about the same as a land raider), about 4in wide (an inch wider than a trukk), and height depends on how you equip it, but it's fairly high for a 40k vehicle, about 5in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with ArtificiallyEnhanced, but either way, I shall provide your numbers. As you've probably heard, it's not much bigger than a Trukk, but it's 14.5" long, 9" Wide, and 7" high (open-topped model shown on Games Workshop without guns). The wheels/trakks are 3.5" high.

Hope it helps, and I can't wait to see your Battlewagon! If you need any more stuff, then just ask and you shall recieve.

The Flubby Master
Thanks, offcourse it's gonna be orky! But I just wanted some base line measurements to get an idea off the size. Your sizes seem rather odd though.. are you talking in CM? Cause I can see that being around the right size.

Wha? Are you joking around Flubby Master? It's nowhere near that large. It's actually more or less the same dimensions of a trukk, only a bit higher, with an enclosed front compartment, and a lot more front armor. Overall, it looks like a Mac Truck.

The measurements are about 6.5in long (about the same as a land raider), about 4in wide (an inch wider than a trukk), and height depends on how you equip it, but it's fairly high for a 40k vehicle, about 5in.
Yeah I figured it was smaller then 14" (WTF!!). I'll go with something like these.

I recently started playing with Orks (played with eldar before, orks are a nice change) and I got a lot of ork model rather cheaply. I've got around 80 ork models (some fantasy though) a trukk, two old (rather tiny) trukks, some 20 gretchins, 5 nobz, 5 old flashgitz (rather small, will use them as lootas) 3 deffkopta's, a warboss and a bunch of parts and some missceleanious models for 100 euro's. I don't have lots of money so I decided to pretty much convert everything myself or scratch build it.
I figured, what better army then orks to throw together some leftover bitz and call it a vehicle/gun!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmm... I seem to have gone insane... :( My measurements were in cm, not inches. It's about 3" tall for the base model, 6" long and 3.5" wide. Sorry...

Please don't kill me, I've had hardly any sleep this week (parties and holidays).

The Flubby Master

·
Registered
346 Posts
Rather than start a new thread, i will hijack this one instead.

What are the length/width/height dimensions of a Trukk?

Cheers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Reading for the win

quote by post above

It's actually more or less the same dimensions of a trukk,
The measurements are about 6.5in long
about 4in wide (an inch wider than a trukk), making the trukk 3"
and height about 5in.

Hope it helps ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
The trukk is actually about 5.5" long, 2.5" wide (at the back, the front is 2" wide) and the height is 2" (without the boarding planks). Double-checked to make sure it's inches, not cm...

Well, that's what my trukk is, anyway.

The Flubby Baby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts