Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Okay people. I just tried this and it worked out better than I expected. I wish I could post a pic but my scanner is being screwy.

Okay, to build this techmarine I used the body of the rhino/razorback gunner and his shoule plate becase they looked so adeptus mechanicusy. Then I made a modified shoulder plate w/ built in combi plasma gun using green stuff as a sculpting material. I put those onto the torso then just put him on a regular set of legs and a base.

Now for the Servo Harness. I took a few (meaning 8 sections, 2 pieces per arm) evenly cut pices of sprue and filed them down to cylinders (choose you desired lengths as you would like). Then i used more green stuff (best stuff ever for things like this) to fashion the joints between the regular backpack and the first section and between the first section and the second section. I also added green stuff in various places to his armor to make it a little more bulky and cool looking.

Next, it is you choice what to make the claws on the servo arms out of. i used a combinaton of sprue sections and green stuff. The fusion cutter, two plasma pistols from my bits box and green stuff. I attatched a meltagun to the fourth arm using-take a guess-green stuff!

This worked out really well for me and I have primed it and am currently in the process of painting it. If I can I will post a picture. I belive everything is in here but if anyone sees something that i left out, plz let me know.

P.S. you can get green stuff at a model store or hobby shop.

Edit: Added (some) punctuation and paragraphs... -t.

·
Registered
23 Posts
techmarine

sounds really good, have you any ideas for servitors, combat/gun. try to get some pics. but it sounds really good.

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
Hello there, and welcome(ish) to LO!

I hope you will enjoy our forums, and to help you do so, could you please check out the forums rules, over *here*?

Rule 8 is the one you might want to pay particular attention to first of all ;)

I'll edit some paragraphs into your block of text, so it is at least easily legible.

Cheers,

-t.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.