Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Master of secret stuff
2,543 Posts
Like you Brock, I'm still not getting all this sorcerous pact stuff, nor am I really getting all this "take it out of special". However as suggested, perhaps a limit to how much of your special is the answer.
They should have probably done them like in the monstrous Arcanum book, add in a scroll of binding allowance of 25%. It does make me wonder if 9th ed will include scrolls as binding as standard thing.

I don't think your going to see as many Kdaai's as you think, I imagine the people who bring the power lists are the type who run around forgeworld moaning about forgeworld rules and refuse to attend events that use them, you will probably see a few, just not one in every army.

You not taking your Jugger list?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
They should have probably done them like in the monstrous Arcanum book, add in a scroll of binding allowance of 25%. It does make me wonder if 9th ed will include scrolls as binding as standard thing.

I don't think your going to see as many Kdaai's as you think, I imagine the people who bring the power lists are the type who run around forgeworld moaning about forgeworld rules and refuse to attend events that use them, you will probably see a few, just not one in every army.

You not taking your Jugger list?
no mate, not this time :/

Unfortunately I won't have enough time to get the other models painted by the time I finish this chaos dwarf army I kippered myself with, and I'm not going to go up there with a part painted or bodged up army. Still there's always council of war or the meet if I can make it this year.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts