Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im the process of selling some of my armies on Ebay, the problem is how to send them.

Metals not so much a problem they can be wrapped indavidually and put in a box but what about plastics, if i was to sell a large number of models (im looking at a 5000pt high elf army) whats the best way to go about doing that?

Has anyone had any experiance of selling (or buying) models on sites? How did you send/recieve the models.

I dont want to just cram a load into a box and hope it doesnt get thrown around too much.

Thanks all

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
I received mine in small plastic boxes rapped by this bubble bags,i dont know how it is called in english,inside an evelope.yYou know the ones we all enjoy bursting the bubbles :).Though those termies i ordered were not assembled.

Do you have bits or assembled models?

·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are all fully complete

·
Ender of Threads
1,306 Posts
Pilot may have the right idea there. Bundling them all up in one box would be something of an "all your eggs in one basket" situation. Having smaller boxes stuffed full of bubble wrap - say, one regiment per box - and then putting all the little boxes in one large shipping box, also full of bubble wrap might be your best option. It would be more expensive, though...

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think the best way to send them would be to include a miniatures army case from gw in the price and sale, that way you can send them safely

1 - 6 of 6 Posts