Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok sentinals have a WS but they thing is a gun, cockpit, and a pair of legs how the hell does it fight in hand to hand :blink:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted a serious answer but I doubt I will now

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
No serious...
I think it kicks, headbuts, slaps with weapon anything like that.
Take a look at the catachan sentinel... it's got a chain sword on the front of it.
How do you suspect him using that? I can't see any articulating rods or servos to move this around, so there is no other explanation to the point that it uses it's bodymass and just funs into the opponent.

·
Registered
30 Posts
seriously i also think that they run into the enemy and try to bump them over followed by trying to crush them with their feet
which i still think is lol though

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im asking cause I was thinking adding stronger legs and claws. Pretty much a IG dreadnaught that can be piloted. I think its a good idea

·
288 Posts
I have not assembled a Sentinel or a Dreadnaught but wonder how it would look to put a Sentinel "Torso" onto Dreadnaught legs and add Dreadnaught arms to the sides... Hmmm.

Pretty wacky I'm sure.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you really think about it if you do it. It will just be a living person in a dreadnaught.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
sentinal fighting is vey simple they step on you and crush you under a couple tons of pressure *squish*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.