Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of wonder, in several sources out there, there have been references to a period around Empire year of about 400, that describe joint raids against the Tilleans where both the Dark Elves and the armies of Settra (after his awakening by Nagash) took place. Specifically, an entire city was literally taken of EVERY inhabitant.

Has there ever been any more details as to how this was taken place? It seems possible that perhaps as the Nehekhara had contact with the High Elves during Settra's first reign when he was alive and perhaps even met Malekith in the days prior to his fall to evil. Is there any more information then this?

·
Lord Admiral
2,608 Posts
Just out of wonder, in several sources out there, there have been references to a period around Empire year of about 400, that describe joint raids against the Tilleans where both the Dark Elves and the armies of Settra (after his awakening by Nagash) took place. Specifically, an entire city was literally taken of EVERY inhabitant.

Has there ever been any more details as to how this was taken place? It seems possible that perhaps as the Nehekhara had contact with the High Elves during Settra's first reign when he was alive and perhaps even met Malekith in the days prior to his fall to evil. Is there any more information then this?
Per my investigations I have the following:

-2736 - Malekith becomes Witch King

C -2500 - Settra unites the kingdoms to become High King of Nehekara

By this, the Dark Elves had been in existence for more than a quarter millenium, so I don't think that Malekith played much part in the development of Settra, though he may have had the prescience to start the mortuary cult during his wanderings across the globe...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, so there was no way Malekith personally could have met Settra. It does seem likely that there were trading contacts with Nehekara and the High Elves as I think maps show some elf ruins and Tilea had all kinds of elf buildings there.

So in all likelihood.....these allied raids by Settra and the Dark Elves were probably some sort of agreement between individual Black Ark commanders and Settra himself I take it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.