Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do ya' have names for u'r shas'o/shas'el???

Is it true that the 2nd part of the name is were he comes from???
like "shas'o t'au Or'es" means: " fire commander (from) T'au the powerful????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
135 Posts
yep

Mine Is Shas'O Dal'yth Kais Shi

Fire Commander from Dal'yth Skillful Victory

·
Registered
245 Posts
lol
the title of the post reminded me of that alien from The Simpsons...
those guys with tentacles and big glass bulb on their head..
well, in one epsiode, the boss says something like:
D'OH SHAS'O

·
Registered
523 Posts
I havnt seen that one but it sure is not an easy task to write my Shasos name on any premade army sheet or within a program. Its usually too long but to get the fluff you gotta write the whole thing and then put their nickname in parantheses.

·
Registered
135 Posts
When i get bored i write fluff, oh i found out that RT tourneys like fluff

·
Registered
81 Posts
Shas'o Vior'la D'suam N'an Ol'shas'ka N'ky'les (O'shas'ka for short)

and

Shas'el Bork'an Va'shais Shas'ores Myar'ka (El'or'es for short)

are my two commanders, the top officers of the 51st Vior'la Strike Cadre, affectionately known as the "Shas'ka", after their commander.

Of course, when you figure the fluff for the army actually explains why the Shas'el is from a different world (as are a few of the units), and that I have every model in the army named....

What? Stop looking at me like that...

·
Registered
135 Posts
5th Dal'yth Rapid Response Unit "Guardians Of Dal'yth"
Death From Above!

Shas'O Dal'yth Kais Shi
&
Shas'el Dal'yth Or'es Montka

Aun'vre Ta'u Des'tal Cor'et

·
Registered
523 Posts
Originally posted by Shas'o_Janus@Jun 9 2003, 06:41
Shas'o Por J"Kaara Kais Mal'Caor
Um... just checking, but the first part of that *does* mean 'Fire Caste Commander Water Caste from J'Kaara'... right?
The planets name my people come from is Por J'Kaara, its a world of 1000's of lakes and rivers or used to be until the Necrons came. Seperate the titles though so like
Shas - fire
O commander
Por J'Kaara - my planet or sept
and then his given names.
Yeah people dont relaize Por J'Kaara is all one name usually.

I may have to think about that.
:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
my commanders name is Shas'O'Run'Al'M'Yen'Mal'Coar. in translation "thenobservant and unforseen spider. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
soory i forgot to add that his chapter goes about always moving and destroying your enemy from where he cant see you. i completely decimate people in games involving lots of terrain aka forests and ruins.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i felt that vior'la most represented me because the people there are "hotblooded" and like to fight. it makes me think of irish people (and i'm of irish decent) so my army is from vior'la

Shas'O Vior'la Disse'Us = Fire commander from vior'la crafty one (the last word is supose to be like Odysseus like from the myth)
and for smaller point games there is
Shas'El Vior'la Obi'ken = Fire hero from vior'la drill master ( the last word id kenobi like from star wars because i have a clone/stormtrooper theme army and he is the drill sargent like guy for the replacments)

And my ethereal whose name i'm not exactly sure on. I'm thinking Ak'Yles like achilles but i'm not so sure. any suggestions?

·
Registered
284 Posts
mine is Shas'O Vior'La Kais

·
Registered
334 Posts
Shas'O Tash'Var Mont'Razark Shind'r (Shind'r)

Mont'Razark combines mont for battle, with Razark, the name of a small-time Ork invader that went after Tash'Var and was fought back by the commander.

Aun'El Tash'Var Mae'kor Shind'r (Aun'Mae'Kor)

The ethereal in charge of the morale of the troops, Mae'kor means elderly, and Shind'r means reaver for a glorious defense he helped organize with Mont'Razark.

They lead the 32nd Defensive Cadre on Tash'var, or the Kais Kauyon Tash'var.

Thought I'd throw in my two cents. =)

31 Posts
my army's name is latin but my guys name is Tau
Shas'O Trash'var Mont'ka
fire commander trash'var killing blow
my armys name is Legioii Ceades pulsus or the legion of the killing blow

PS: i couldnt figure out the Tau language so i just used Mont'ka lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
My commanders name is Shas D'Yanoi O Gue'la Mont'ka meaning commander of human killing blow because i always seem to have good luck in my battles against space marines. Ichose D'Yanoi as his homeworld coz i think it is the best symbol in the codex.

Are Jaffa Cakes cakes or biscuits. They are the same size as biscuits and are in the biscuit section but they have 3 layers and are called Jaffa CAKES.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.