Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shining Spears are the only unit type I don't yet own (other than apocalypse stuff). And reading some of the threads here, they seem to be considered to costly for the benefit (and certainly $$ for the models).
So here's how I plan on dealing with this, and please post your ideas and pics of your conversions.

I will simply be adding magnets to the bottom of several JetBikes where I can attach my already magnetized Bright Lances.
I paint all of my Aspect Warriors in the Biel Tan colors rather than the aspect colors, so it won't look too weird to have jetbikes as shining spears. If I use them often I may add some additional removable items to set them apart.
It's simple, inexpensive and will certainly look the part. I plan to mount them on the underside in some cool off center angled way. I will post pics when they are done.

Sooooo, your ideas?
-John

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a friend who bought Dark Elf cold one riders and replaced the upper torso for Dire Avenger bodies, using dual Avenger Shuriken Catapults as their twin-linked guns. Alternatively you could convert the Dark Elf lances into Laser/Star Lances. But then again you would have giant lizards running around the battle field with Dark Elf legs. ^.^

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen some pics of Cold One Shining Spears. Very cool idea! I would actually do this, but Im trying to save money by doing a conversion. I've thought about jump packs/warp packs/wings.
In other words taking the idea of the jetbike out of the equation and thinking of just fast attack troops with this lance type weapon.
That's how Im looking at my seer council on jetbikes, or rather on platforms instead of actual jetbikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.