Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my daemons for about 6 months and in all my games i have only lost once. My list is very balanced and does not run a greater Daemon but I do have a Keeper. Both me and my friends are losing interest in playing them and against them but I would hate to let them go after the models turned out so nicely from painting. If I do sell them I would be able to finish off buying the rest of an ogre army i'm working on and maybe even start picking up some empire pieces.

as it stands i have:

2 converted tzeentch herlds (from dryads)
2 herald of khorne on juggers (one is a BSB)
1 Keeper
20 converted horrors (from dryads)
30 bloodletters
10 furies
10 flesh hounds (converted from chaos warhounds)
8 screamers
6 flamers

all of the models are nicely painted
except for the flamers and keeper because i haven't gotten to them yet.

And so the question stands. should I sell them and pick up another army or should I just hang on to them for when i want to annihilate someone. Although I already have Dark Elves for that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's not really balanced as an in general army.

It covers all phases of the game very well, movement, magic, shooting and combat. Me and my friends usually call that balanced but I could be misreading your comment.

It may be soft by daemon standards but it still is going to be annoying. You could make it much more friendlier.
Yes but that would require me to buy more pieces and I would rather spend my money on either ogres or empire.
----------
Do you have any pictures of the horrors? My friend has been thinking of doing something similar for a while.
Yes but it will take me several days before I can post them.
----------
I usually end up regretting it when i sell painted models. might be something personal cus some do that for a living.

i would say if you like the models donot sell, even if you dont like the armybook now, new books will come out.

good advice.

I also hear ogre kingdoms can be quite forgiving when it comes to spending money, maybe play all three armies :D
I will probably end up doing that. :dance:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.