Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lit my land radier on fire for battle damage got out of control now has panels melted on it to covor the damage

shot dark eldar out of fire works in the car park across the road from the comic shop

blue a chimera cockpit to bits with roman candel pellets

·
Registered
30 Posts
to make my old IG leman russ tank look knackered i decided to drop a few drops of car battery acid onto the roof to make it look all mangled and cool but it just burned through and melted the rest (very painful)

·
Registered
436 Posts
lol... once i tried to cut the sword from a Man of Gondor (Lord of the Rings) but the whole arm snapped off... i tried to bend back the body but the stupid thing snapped n half, i broke both his legs doing it because i was holding onto the base. Then i was so angry that i chucked him on the floor, but he landed on his head which snapped the wings off his helmet. At the same time, the shield popped out and stuck to the wooden floor! This happened cos i had only just put super-glue on the shield and it was loose.
So in the end, i had a Man of Gondor with...

:No arms
:No legs
:No base
:No helmet
:No shield
:a snapped back and in two pieces!!!!! :lol:

·
850 Posts
got *****ed off once at one of my aunts houses. I bought a forgeworld eldar nightwing. Well i tried to do some stuff to it, but after an hour or so i got so mad i chucked it against a metal poll. I think it blew up into pieces, but i was able to find its engine so i kept it to remind me to never buy high priced forgeworld stuff and then try to do some crazy crap to it.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sometimes I talk to my models... that's pretty silly. Once I trusted my brother to prime them- the "silliest" thing I've ever done. If you replace "silliest" with "most retarded."

·
850 Posts
chemicalcaveman, yeah it did my wallet, I could of saved that birthday money for my new Nurgle army or my up coming Iron Warrior army.

·
1,019 Posts
*Eyes start to burn as he sees the waste of perfectly fine models*
*Eyes melt away as he sees people destroy Forge World stuff*

"urrrrggg...!!!"

Hmm...stupid things?

Well once i was undercoating a bunch of WHFB skeletons (5 of them). I put them on their wooden block and took 'em outside. Now i had been undercoating lots of stuff (which is usually what i do, undercoat a bunch, paint a bunch). I reached for my undercoating spray, idly i shaked the can while watching a passing car. I popped the lid and found the knob. I looked at the models and positioned them for maximum undercoating effect. Then i gave them a quick once over...with grill paint!

Within seconds they started to smoke and melt. I gave a howl as i tried to save one of them...bad idea as it melted into my flesh. I chucked the can across the street, it hit the top of the neighbours fence, the can cracked and paint went everywhere on the street and fence.

I curse from me was the last thing heard for about 4 days as i locked myself inside my room.

(Note: I did run to get the can and then disposed of any evidence via ditch in the backyard. I might have been *****ed but still i didn't want to have to pay the guy! <_< )

So there ya have it. 5 skellies melted into impressive little blobs, my hand burned and some nice damage to property.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sometime i like to purposly drop my minis on the ground to show off how durable GW minis are to all my former Battletech Players (most Battletech minis burst into millions of pieces when dropped).

·
Registered
342 Posts
I Painted a Necron Warrior flesh coloured then slammed it between a brick and a metal bar to get the mangled effect from T2.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.