Combat Squad5a: LC + Razorback TL-LC
Combat Squad5b: PG, Sarge with BP & PWpn

Land Speeder with HB and TyphoonML
Land Speeder with HB and TyphoonML

8 Devastators: 4 ML + Razorback TL-LC
Whirlwind
Predator with AC, SponsonHB

1,998pts

Comments and criticisms appreciated as ever.

Lord Ramon

·
Registered
21 Posts
This list seems very straight forward and I'm a big fan of the large troop base all with transport.

The only thing i can really think of is perhaps taking expensive weapon upgrades out of the two Tac squads in rhino's. You have plenty of guns on your troops already and maybe you could find some more points to get a dread or a vindicator. (sorry it's my personal beliefe that every space marine army should have a vindicator.)

Great list!

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah looks good id swap the combat squads in the razorbacks around because ull never be able to shoot the lc from it if it moves put the sp weapon combat squad i there and maybe get rid of the pred and stick a vindi in there if you can shave the points as you have pleanty of anti infantry in there with your 50 marines thats like a horde lol

·
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

The TLLC Razorbacks will sit in cover and are my primary anti-tank, along with Cbt Squad5b with LC.

Cbt Squad5a is a small walking squad. I find them useful as my opponent attempts to get into my lines.

With four mobile Tac Squads, one small walking one is no problem.

I did think about a Vindicator, and may consider buying one in the future. I play test with and without for a while.

Out of intrest, often my MVPs are the Speeder Typhoons.

Lord Ramon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts