Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I figured this was better suited here than in the Eldar subforum, please correct me if I'm wrong though!

As per the title I'm looking for simplish examples of Grav Tanks converted to show the Holo Fields and Vectored Engine upgrades and advice on how they were done.

A search on here and the through google turned up nothing good...

Cheers in advance!

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chandrila: That’s a great idea you have there, I may have to try and adapt something similar. I can’t believe I missed it, having read your guide on magnetizing weapons!

I'll be saving up some rep for you when I actually have some power to give some!

I've been thinking further on the holo-fields - something like the sensor array from the Apocalypse command vehicle upgrades would seem suitable. However, as this already had a purpose I would need something new and ideally a bit smaller... I am really unfamiliar with the Eldar model range at the moment, any suggestions for a suitable part? Or of course anything scratch built!

Thanks all...

·
Registered
291 Posts
What about the little crystal add on bit that comes with the Eldar tanks? Looks a bit like a large, angular spirit stone and I think was the part for the crystal targetting matrix in the last codex. Could look appropriately 'holographic' and doesn't have any other use at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.